30 March 2008

1st Annual Bair Family Picnic

Saturday night was the first annual Bair Family picnic. It was a blast! We had all the Arizona Bair kids came and their families. Total there was 25 people. We had sloppy joes, all sorts of salads, chips and dessert. We pigged out and then played on the fun park. I started a hide and go seek game with all the kids who were 11 and under. It was hilarious cause they all wanted to be it and I am thinking...ok, why would you want to be "IT"? The weather was perfect and everything couldn't have been better!
grace loved the attention from her aunts and uncles, she also loved "Sean, the sea horse".


We all loved trying to get as high as we could on the swing! Matt had fun taking the cool angled shots of us.

Grace loves to do spider with me and I love doing spider!

One of Matt's fun photography shots!

We found these 3 bars that we couldn't figure out what to do with them. Some of us tried going down all 3 bars but we soon found out that was uncomfortable and awkward.
This is my fun shot of Matt!
I took about 10 pictures of these 2 and this is the best that I got....but when you don't tell Scott you are taking a picture of him he looks like a model!
Grace loves taking rides on Uncle Matthews back. She always says I want more ride, I want more ride.
Matt was the only daring one on the swing playing Top Gun.



Alicia and I jumped on the swings of course, we got the highest!


Matt was home this weekend and it was so much fun. I hardly did any work while he was here and we just enjoyed spending time together and with his family and my family. He leaves early tomorrow morning and comes back again in 2 weeks. That is when our going away party is. I hope all can come!

5 comments:

Kerilee Law said...

So your parents weren't invited? Funny.

Christi Pobst said...

Ha. That is funny! They just weren't jumping around on the playground to get cool pictures in!

Kelli said...

It was a fun night. Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Those are really cool pictures!

Jacob Speirs said...

boss- you got a bogie on your six, or DUTY DUTY DUTY