03 April 2008

My First Tag and I Love It!

20 Years Ago ...
1. I was 9 months and a few days old
2. I can't even remember when I was 12 let alone not even 1
3. See above.

10 Years Ago ...
1. I was 10, fancy that!
2. I was in 4th Grade, my teacher was Miss Shappe (sp?) and I was obsessed with boys.
3. I finally had a girl in my Sunday School class, Kaylee was a year older! Rebecca moved in and we were friends ever since!

5 Years Ago ...
1. I was 15, almost 16 SO planning my first date I'm sure
2. I had my best running year!
3. I was trying to get my friends to go to the Saturday Night Dances (no one would ever go)

3 Years Ago ...
1. I was 17 and just about to graduate high school.
2. I was deciding to run in college Go PUMAS!!
3. I went to my Senior Prom, it was probably the worst date I went on.

1 Year Ago ...
1. I was planning a Wedding
2. Planning on quitting Wells Fargo
3. Finding a place to live.

So Far This Year ...
1. Started at ASU!! Woot Woot Go Devils!
2. Decided to move to California
3. Went to my first Suns game

Yesterday I ...
1. Went to school.
2. Trained my replacement
3. Played with Gracie Girl

Today I ...
1. Once again went to school!
2. Went out for my going away lunch
3. Turned in my lap top and phone to work and PEACE OUT!!!

Tomorrow I ...
1. Will go shopping with Stacy and Grace
2. Go to the Temple with my parents
3. DO homework

In the next year I will ...
1. Move to California
2. Transfer to Cal State Long Beach
3. Make new friends in California

I Tag ... Samantha, Marlee, Larissa, Allison, Katelyn and Rebecca!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peace out!

Anonymous said...

my senior prom was about the worst date of my life too. what made your prom so bad

Kelli said...

That was a fun tag! You're post about California saddened me a bit. You're gonna love the adventure though!

THE POTTLES said...

Hey! I am not back in school yet and I am not in the nursing program yet. I have to take a few more classes and then I can put my name on the list and take the test. I will be going through banner but I will attend gcc because I live close to it. I didn't have time to tag any one else because I was at work and my boss was there.