11 March 2009

Story Time


Grace and I enjoyed story time at the Library on Tuesday.

I am so happy she was able to come hang out with us. She was such a good girl it was AMAZING! She was sick so that made for long nights, but I tell ya I hope our baby takes good naps like Grace because that was such a relief to have a little bit of a break. I'm REALLY going to miss her and I wish she was old enough to fly out to see me every month!

So what do you think the baby is going to be. I have no idea and Matt is dying for a boy but thinks its a girl.

4 comments:

Us Bailey's said...

Joel and I like story time at the library too! It sounds like your having fun with Gracie! Good luck!

mrs t said...

Glad she was so good for you. Just wish she were so good for me! Next time I visit for an extended period of time (next month?) we'll have to visit your libraries.

Nicole Hunter said...

Grace is such a cute girl! And CONGRATS on being pregnant! I bet you're so cute prego! Can't wait to see some belly shots! :) I'll guess girl! (That's all we know!)

Mama Bear said...

Can't wait to find out what you are having...I'm bettin' it's a girl. Don't know why...just a feeling. Glad you had fun with Grace!