25 June 2008

Fashion Island



So We went shopping at Fashion Island a couple weekends ago. I was not prepared to go. We started out at garage sales so I figured I would stay in the car. We made our way down to New Port and figured we better stop by. While there we went into Bloomingdales, I had never been so I wanted to see what it was like. We stopped by this purse clearance table (the purses were still over $200) There were all these ladies there and when we walked up Matt saw a purse he liked, he yelled out "DIBBS" and every lady there turned there head to see what he had called. I think they were making sure the didn't want it. We were laughing so hard then Matt knocked over the sale sign.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's go there when I visit, too! We would come on the 4th but...I'll be helping host a shower, we've got tickets to the DBacks and I'll be coming like 2 weeks later!

camille & coryn said...

did you see marissa shoplifting?

Anonymous said...

no but we saw her on Notting Hill

Us Bailey's said...

Sounds like you had quite the adventure! It's amazing what people will pay for isn't it!

The Pritchard Party said...

Oh my goodness that's funny! I love doing silly things like that!