03 September 2008

Month Long

Starting Today Matt and I are living off our food storage. I know you think we are crazy. But I have been working for a while to get it all in order and I want to make sure we have everything right. We are actually going to be living off our stored water too. (For everything except bathing and washing our hands) So starting today we are not going to be going to the grocery store and we are not going to be going out to eat.

We have a TINY place. So we have food stored in the closet under the bed, behind the bed and behind the couch. We also have some food and out water in the garage. We planned this out a little while ago to do it in September. A few things have come up that have made us want to change the month but we put our foot down and decided we aren't going to be able to choose even this much if a disaster happens.

Wish us Luck!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow!! you guys are better than us that's for sure. Good luck! I'm sure you will come up with some fun meals. I can't wait to hear how it goes!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that. What are you going to do while mom and dad are there? I think you should tell them to bring their own food because you don't have food storage food for them. He he