03 September 2008

Trip to Arizona

Last weekend we went to Arizona. We attempted to surprise my family but I'm not sure anyone was actually surprised. You see I love to surprise people, always have, but since I always have no one really gets surprised. Basically I get all excited for nothing.

SO we drove down with our good friends the Fullers on Thursday and just about died in a monster wind storm. Matt thought it would be a good idea to golf on Friday with his family. I choose to stay home and enjoy air conditioning. Do you blame me? We went shopping, enjoyed Lifetime's pool, enjoyed delicious home cooked meals from the Pobst's and Bair's, celebrated 2 birthday's, took Pobst family pictures, and finally excepted being allergic to dogs.

Allison actually golfed, she wasn't on the phone the whole time. I just liked this picture of her!



A little break for a photo opp I guess.





This is Matt's serious pose.



I realized that if we ever move back to Arizona, its going to be in October or November so I don't die! We didn't take as many pictures as we would have liked, but of course we got a few.

The family picture was taken by Judy Cozza.

1 comment:

radean said...

The photo caption under Shawn and his club should read "The beast after hitting a 290 yard drive straight down the middle of the fairway on the 9th hole."