22 December 2007

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday MATT!!!
December 23 1980. 27 years ago my sweetheart was born! Happy birthday Matt!
I hope you have a wonderful day, and I especially hope you love your presents!
Matt is so special to me, he is always so patient with me! 
 - He tries so hard to look past my bad moods in the morning when he wakes up at 6:30 and I want to sleep in until 8 or 9.  
 - He works so hard to keep my stress levels down. He can tell when I am getting to tense and calms me down so I don't get a headache or sick!
 - He will do anything for me! He makes me laugh!
 - He makes everyone around him laugh. He can brighten up a dark room and he can make anyone like him!
I LOVE YOU MATT!!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday to Matt! How was your Christmas?

Spencer and Marlee said...

HAppy BIRTHDAY TO MATT!! Christopherson looks like you are so happy!! YEAH!! Isn't married life amazing? LOVE IT!