03 May 2011

Bolsa Chica Birds

Every once in a while Matt gets a strong urge to go see the birds at the Bolsa Chica Wetlands. I try to fight it all the time, but he loves it. It's only a f ew miles from our house so I guess going there and enjoying nature isn't so bad. I always complain about the smell and the temperature.
Matt jokes that I'm too hot if it is 76 degrees and too cold if it is 74. I guess I'm just a California girl now.


We usually go on Sunday's. It's never crowded but there are always a few people taking pictures of the birds or watching them through the binoculars.  I think its boring but I know some people love it.


Westin is only half good at holding our hands, but if we throw in the 1-2-3 WEEEEEE then he loves it. (That is the part I hate)


Its much nicer when Westin will get on his Dad's shoulders. We can get around much quicker. I think will be like his Dad, he loves it. It could be the combination of he can says birds and he loves to be outside.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Westin is so cute! I can't believe how grown up he is. Love the hat!

mrs t said...

Birds? Really? Sometimes Matt really surprises me.