08 July 2010

Summer Starts and the Visitors Come!

The very next weekend we had visitors join us! The Barnum Family had been to Disneyland and wanted to make one stop at the beach. We went out to breakfast first thing. Sugar Shack. We waited and waited to eat some yummy food. Sugar Shack is famous for their breakfast.

 Michael's glamour shot. It was cold and windy at the beach, typical of Huntington.


Ethan loved playing around but eventually was too cold to do anything!


Until he got buried but his uncle.


Why is this so fun to people. I think its gross. Who would want sand in ever. single. crevice.


Ever since Westin's sunburn, his skin hasn't seen the sun.  Kidding. Sort of.


Again, what is so cool about digging a hole? My Dad, brothers, uncle, cousin and even my husband do it. I guess at least they are burying themselves in it?


The girls & Westin & Ethan sat and chatted. Well, Cat played "Angry Birds" Westin clapped and Ethan slept.


dd in a kite and it was a fantastic time at the beach.



Matt's cousin Jordan and his wife Larissa also joined us for the week. They came all the way from Idaho to enjoy our cold weather. I guess it was warm for them.

May 15, 2010

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Cold or not, it still looks fabulous!

Allison said...

I"ll take that version of cold ANY day!!! :) Especially if Westin is included in the package, I just LOVE that kid.

Leslie Barnum said...

Cute pics! I had forgotten you guys had taken some.

Britt said...

hey I was friends with Mike B. back in the day.

It's so weird seeing you guys on the beach in sweaters! i'm sweating as i type this! ;)